Monday, July 28, 2008

embarrassing problem???

i just read the Reader's Digest(October2007),page59.the title of the article is "just too embarrassing" by Paula Wild.that is 4 problem mention inside the article.there are bad breath, incontinence, gas problems-belching and sweaty feet.i think the most embarrass thing is incontinence.when it happen to me, i really don't know what i can do.maybe i really hope got something to cover my face and run away from the crowd.when face this kind of health problem, i think is better seek for doctor.i do this is to make sure in my future i don't face this problem.but that is cant escape from as we grow old.so as the article mention, it is better to go for a medical treatment before the problem getting serious.I enjoy read it because it let me know about the causes of the problem and how to solve it.

No comments: