Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A toast to radio ???

It is a ariete radio toaster?It's cool?i think this is cool!!!It's like a toaster that uses radio waves to toast your bread.NO.It actually a toaster with a built-in FM radio.i really hope to have one but it cost RM349!!!The toaster i use in my home just cost around RM100.But no built-in FM radio.It is very good electrical appliance.Like that every morning when i making my breakfast, i can listen to my favorite channel.:) But it mention that it is not very user-friendly.So, just use what i have.NST Online,By:Ridzwan A. Rahim.I very enjoy reading it.it really is a good information article.i can gain my knowledge after reading it.It seems like a good gadget for me.But sadly i failed to add the picture.If not i can share with all of you.

No comments: