Monday, July 28, 2008

slow down

nowadays everyone want to be fast.it is very different if i slow down.from the RD food(Reader's Digest October 2007),page 138, that i read, i found that this is true i need slow down when eating my meal."eat slowly and you'll consume less and enjoy your meal more."this statement seems like does not suit to me.i really do anything as fast as possible.it seems like i very rush.from the research, it state that we should take small bites, pause often and to chew each mouthful 15 to 20 times.if i follow, then i need have my meal for a longer time???then i really can't finish do my thing.but i still think that is right.maybe because of that my body can't absorb any nutrient and make me feel very tired all the time.thus, hope i can practice this in future.i enjoy reading it because it telling me should try to slow down when having my meal.

No comments: